Grateful that ‘Bachelor Point’ welcomed me in their gang: Parsa Evana




Parsa Evana started her journey in acting with the Anjan Aich directorial tell fiction "Ponchomir Chaand" after she became the champion of "Channel I Shera Machine 2014". Exploring her options in arts, the trained Bharatnatyam dancer's performance in Mabrur Rashid Banna's "Nine and a half" brought her much attention from viewers.

While the pandemic brought about a pause in her endeavors, she came back strong with productions like "Sweeper Man" and "Doi". The actress is currently busy shooting for season 4 of "Bachelor Point". 

Amidst her shoots, we caught up with the actress, to know about her journey, her vision regarding dance, and her future plans.

You started your journey with dance and gradually embraced acting. Tell us about your journey.

My mother was the biggest inspiration behind this choice as she always wanted to see me on the screen. She often used to talk about how dancers like Aupee Karim and Sadia Islam Mou have grown to become some of the most cherished actresses. 

I initially only focused on dance with the guidance of my guru, Amit Chowdhury. With time, I became a regular performer at my institute Shadhona - A Centre for Advancement of Southasian Culture.

 After "Shera Nachiye", I got the opportunity to work in some productions by Channel I, and that's how I ventured out into acting. What kind of roles do you like to play?

I always look for characters that are in no way similar to my actual personality. I like challenges and trying out new elements always excites me.

I like to study human behavior and always try to think of my characters, leaving my personal identity behind. This comes with its own challenges, as it's never easy to completely erase your own persona from your being.

How has your experience been with "Bachelor Point"?


Post a Comment

0 Comments